Room 3 (first floor) Superior Double with en-suite bath
Room 3 is the pearl of luxury at the White Vine House. Indulge in our largest double room, which features a canopied, antique four-poster bed inviting guests to a very romantic and luxurious slumber.
With a cosy green Chesterfield sofa and plenty of warm light, this room is often the choice of romantically-minded couples seeking that extra special luxury. It's a relaxing place to transform your day and you will make any occasion extra special by booking it.
The very large bathroom has been designed with indulgence and relaxation in mind. It comes with a romantic roll-top bath and the softest robes, a dressing table, dressing mirror and even a remote control TV over the hand-basin!
For further indulgence, enquire about purchasing our ‘Bath Picnic' which can make any bath time a feast for the senses, whether you want to create a romantic escape or a personal spa. (Please pre-book prior to arrival.)
- Antique Canopied Four-Poster bed
- Two-seater sofa with coffee table
- Dressing table / desk, with illuminated make-up mirror, hair dryer and a large wall mirror
- 37-inch TV with Freeview and Blu-ray player, DAB clock radio with iPod dock
- En-suite with roll-top bath (with hand-held shower attachment, heated mirror / TV with water-proof remote control, dressing table and mirror
The tariff for this room ranges from £140 to £190 per room per night, inclusive of VAT and Breakfast.