Room 4 (first floor) Superior Double with en-suite shower
A super-king-sized bed, finished in wrought-iron and chrome with an extraordinarily comfortable mattress awaits in the second of our Superior Double rooms. Generous on space and tranquility, this room gazes out to the gentle slopes surrounding Rye. We suspect this was the original 'master bedroom'as it is in the older part of the house, further beldied with its pronounced sloping floor!
A double-size shower enhances the bathroom and plush robes nurture the indulgent experience. The contemporary chesterfield sofa tempt guests to settle in for a hot cup of freshly-ground coffee and a nibble on some sweets.
- Contemporary wrought-iron and chrome super-king bed
- Two-seater sofa with coffee table
- Dressing table / desk, with illuminated make-up mirror, hair dryer and a large wall mirror
- 37-inch TV with Freeview and Blu-ray player, DAB clock radio with iPod dock
- En-suite with double-sized shower with a monsoon head, regular shower attachment and body spray function
The tariff for this room ranges from £140 to £180 per room per night, inclusive of VAT and Breakfast.